• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Shelby Valve Covers

rvrtrash

If that was my wife, I wouldn't be spending as much time here.:grin:
Steve

68gt390

Jason;
I'll send you a PM I think you'll appreciate. Hopefully you've got Power Point on your system.

Don :grin:

Mosesatm

And just the other day I was thinking about how much more mature the banter is on this board than on the other Mustang sites.

OP
OP
BroadwayBlue

BroadwayBlue

Mosesatm said:
And just the other day I was thinking about how much more mature the banter is on this board than on the other Mustang sites.

Oh stop thinking so much ... :grin:

It was just a discussion on some clever marketing by an eBay seller for some Mustang parts.

R

Last edited:

390cs68rcode

Mosesatm said:

we have been kinda good recently. remember the tshirt thing and Rhonda? :grin:

68MustangHCS

How come whenever I put my mouse and click on that woman's set of valve covers, nothing happens? Am I doing something wrong??? I thought I might get a show when I click it.