• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Saying of the Week, and other Famous Quotes

OP
OP
Mustanger

Mustanger

"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go, instead, where there is no path and leave a trail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

CougarCJ

“Sometimes the road less traveled, is less traveled for a reason”

Jerry Seinfeld

p51

"Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you." :grin:
- Catch-22

CougarCJ

I used to have super powers, but my therapist took them away. CougarCJ

hookedtrout

I've watched little sticks grow into giant shade bearing trees and though that in and of itself seems quite amazing...it continually brings me to the same conclusion, I must be old!

hookedtrout

How come when you scream in a library everyone just looks at you but when you scream on a plane everyone joins in?

OP
OP
Mustanger

Mustanger

"The measure of a man's real character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out." - Greg Laurie

OP
OP
Mustanger

Mustanger

"A lot of people give up just before they're about to make it. You know you never know when that next obstacle is going to be the last one." - Chuck Norris

OP
OP
Mustanger

Mustanger

"The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary." - Vince Lombardi

OP
OP
Mustanger

Mustanger

“Life is like a ten speed bicycle. Most of us have gears we never use.” - Charles M. Schulz

OP
OP
Mustanger

Mustanger

"The difference between something good and something great is attention to detail." - Charles R. Swindoll

OP
OP
Mustanger

Mustanger

“When life's problems seem overwhelming, look around and see what other people are coping with. You may consider yourself fortunate.” - Ann Landers

OP
OP
Mustanger

Mustanger

"Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C. S. Lewis

OP
OP
Mustanger

Mustanger

“Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the things you can think up if only you try!” - Dr. Seuss

OP
OP
Mustanger

Mustanger

“I cannot even imagine where I would be today were it not for that handful of friends who have given me a heart full of joy. Let's face it, friends make life a lot more fun.” - Charles R. Swindoll