• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale 1968 GT/CS on LA CL

robert campbell

Love to see a Marti report on this one. Early recessed reflector car. Always hard to judge this color. My guess is it will be Martied as Sunlit Gold. My car was a richer deeper brownish gold color called Anniversary Gold. so was Janice Brulic's. The pictures seem to show this car as a more "browny" gold. Wonder what its build date is.

Rob

mbsf1970

Definitely a repaint----don't recognize that colour as a Mustang colour....of course I've been corrected before!!
it's like a mustardy cream "sunlit gold" Love the recessed reflectors!!
Stephen

Last edited:

robert campbell

Camera's are not always faithful to the actual color in person. Anniversary Gold is a Ford color and this car may have it like mine did. But hard to tell if not in person or next to a Sunlit Gold car.

Rob

Mosesatm

Let's see; this car for $27K or Neil's for $33K. That's a no-brainer!

mbsf1970

Camera's are not always faithful to the actual color in person. Anniversary Gold is a Ford color and this car may have it like mine did. But hard to tell if not in person or next to a Sunlit Gold car.

Rob

Fair enough but this one lacks the metallic gold look....it seems to look more like a non-metallic pea soup...
I googled the Ford colour of anniversary gold and the images there had a metallic quality to it.

Last edited:

robert campbell

Again, the camera and the quality of its lens. Lighting and such. Need to see in person. To judge any cars color by a picture is not giving the color its due. Or the car.

Rob

platnumheart666

Attachments

• 00j0j_kRZGJbh1N9h_600x450.jpg
    00j0j_kRZGJbh1N9h_600x450.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 28