• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

GT Center Hub Caps For Sale

case12

I switched to OEM plain center hub caps (which I paid $100 for on eBay), since my car did not have the GT option (I am trying to stay close to original). The GT center caps can be seen on my car in the Gallery page 2.

$50 plus shipping for 4 GT center caps (driver/local show quality - good, but not perfect). I use paypal or check is ok. Ship them back if you dont like them and I give refund for the $50.

Email or IM me if you are interested...They are just collecting dust in the basement now. Casey

Canuck CSter

He Jason,

Can you please let someone else pick alittle something up for a good price without you snagg'in it all.

How big is that garage of yours, and does the wife know how much you spend on this stuff...

Just the jealousy talk'in, my time will come.

DR in Ottawa

I'll buy your leftovers if you want.

All this talk of highland green or blue does everyone one forget what a candyapple red CS looks like....Best shade of CS in my books.

[quote author=jbsteven link=board=3;threadid=1796;start=0#msg11528 date=1118693082]
email sent
[/quote]