• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

find the anomaly

Don

Is that an ejection seat lever between the seats :wink:

CougarCJ

Standard interior with a deluxe wood grain dash.
No shoulder belts installed.
Plus the other two mentioned above.

rvrtrash

And missing the inspection plate cover on the tranny.

Steve

OP
OP
M

mbsf1970

Geez....I was just going for the handbrake! I think I knew better than to throw this to you guys!! lol
...and no one mentioned fog lights missing cross pieces. sheesh guys, pick it up!

Don

What's with that emergency brake handle? Yuck!!! :sad:

At my dad's auto body shop we did crazier mods for folks. Back in the day handicapped drivers had few options for driving cars. A plausible reason for this type of mod would have been to accommodate someone that had limited or no use of their left arm or, for some other reason, could not reach the original E brake.

dalorzo_f

Folks in Australia, for some reason, generally hate the OEM ebrake. So the swap shown is pretty common here. Somehow they think it is "better", not sure why as I've never had a problem using the OEM to stop on a rare occasion (once) or hold a car in a parking spot when needed... folks love "upgrades"!

Looks to be in pretty good shape!:smile: