• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Fabulous Fords Forever 2004

gtcsjcode

Is anybody going to the Fabulous Fords Forever in Southern California this year, I went last year, and I'm going again this year. The get together is on the 18th of April at Knotts Berry Farm. If anybody is planning to go, you will need to get your application in very soon, as they are only allowing approximately 2000 vehicles, also if you do go, may be all of the Cal Specials can meet somewhere near by, and enter the show together, that way we keep all the SPECIALS together. Last year I think we only had about 4 CS's there and they we scattered betweem the 67 and 68 Mustangs.

If interested in this event, and want to get our cars together, let me know. We would have to enter the show together.

If I know how many will be there, I will find a good meeting place, possibly at a coffee shop nearby where we can have breakfast or a good cup of java before the show.

cmacias24

I will be there but not sure if I will enter. My car is not in it's best shape likt the ones that were there. A friend of mine also might enter.

OP
OP
G

gtcsjcode

I just got my entry card for the show. I will be looking for a meeting place and will post it soon. The more CS's the better. Last year we were right across from the Boss 302's, it was nice seeing all of them together, I hope we can get our CS's together like that too. Let me know.

admin

Staff member
Administrator
I'll be there. If I'm not over by the GT/CS's I'll be in the Bronco area. :)

darb

Where do you get ahold of an application? I live in the Southern California area and I haven't heard of the show out at Knotts...definitly interested.

Any further information?

Brad

OP
OP
G

gtcsjcode

I just recieved an application fron fabulous fords today, I don't know why, probably to advertise, but I noticed my number was 1410, and I think they are allowing only 1800 car to enter the show, so if you going to enter your CS, just download the application and fill it out and mail it like soon, its $25.00 plus you can get a great discount to Knotts Berry Farm. You also can get a discount at some of the hotels and lodges, just tell them your in the Fabulous Fords Forever show. for a one day show, It was great. Carroll Shelby, Dan Gurney, Graham Hill, and Parnelli Jones were there last year signing autographs, and are expected to be there this year also, and theres alot to do in this area around Knotts Berry Farm. Last year my family and I went to Knotts Berry Farm on Sat. and then on Sun, after the car show, we went to the, Mid Evil Times, for dinner. That was a total blast. If you never have been, you will have to check it out. I'm still working on a meeting place for Sunday Morning Meet for those already going. Still need to know who will be a show before the show. Just let me know.

darb

I'm going to send in my application this weekend. I guess there isn't a specialized class for California Special! Just register under 68 Coupe I guess?

Looks like it should be a good turnout, hopefully we'll be able to work out a good meeting point and see each others cars!

-Brad

007bluto

[quote author=gtcsjcode link=board=1;threadid=813;start=0#msg4600 date=1077895825]
I believe the class is 41
[/quote] The class is 55 signature Mustangs.

cmacias24

I'm about to enter my car as well. My car is not done, but I figure I should enter so that people can see more of our cars. What class should I enter my car in?

007bluto

I talked to the people at the show and the GT/CS are entered in Class 55 Signature Mustangs....Chris ;D 8) :p