• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. Freeze 12

Mosesatm

The C-code I purchased a year or so ago blows cool air out of the AC system but not cold air so I am thinking of topping it off with some Freeze-12, and maybe a shot of dye to see if there is a small leak.
Has anyone use Freeze-12 or know anything about it?
Does it mix properly with R-12?

Thanks

green56

freeze 12

I have never heard of freeze 12 and i was a A/C mech for 30 years is it the stuff they sell in the little cans if it is you can use it if you have a leak detector it would be better then useing the dye two places to test is the seals arounmd compresor or you condenserin front of the rad

green56

freeze 12

i read up on the. freeze 12 they say that you should replace all the old 12but then you need a vaccum pump i think i would not use it. to bad you don't live close to me i have a 30lb drum of good 12 google freeze12

whodat

They used this on my car last year and it has been blowing cold ever since.

ari guy

Ive used it for probable 5 years, mixed it with freon, never had an issue. It is just as cold as freon, and the couple of non mustangs that have had leak issues, do not leak any worse today than five years ago. A can at the beginning of summer and Im good in the 110 degree Oklahoma summer days!!! Doc