• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Get Into Super Bowl Spirit--your Pick

Redwingrobb

Kickoff is just hours away. I think a little, just a little trash talking about your pick in the Super Bowl is appropriate. Since I was born and bred in Detroit, home of the hapless Lions, I will first say kudos to Detroit for putting on a good party. And since the Steeler's Porter and Bettis are from Detroit, LET'S GO STEELERS!! STEELERS 28, SEAHAWKS 23. ROBB

Diesel Donna

I'm not gonna play. :icon_no: Nope. I'll be the lady in the kitchen that's fixing the food, snacks and beverages. What'll ya have? :cheesy:
Just call me when the commercials come on.

~~~~Domestic Donna

OP
OP
Redwingrobb

Redwingrobb

Diesel Donna said:
I'm not gonna play. :icon_no: Nope. I'll be the lady in the kitchen that's fixing the food, snacks and beverages. What'll ya have? :cheesy:
Just call me when the commercials come on.

~~~~Domestic Donna

Come on Donna, you can do both! I just got out of the kitchen after just starting my Chicken Cheese dip in the crock pot (official appliance of the Super Bowl). Pick a team! Robb

Diesel Donna

Okay...it's the third quarter. I pick the Steelers to win. :grin:

Robb can cook? Oh what a man! :wink:

~~~~Donna

Diesel Donna

Awwwww, I should have gotten out my Mustang cookie cutter and made some sugar coupes for everyone!

Mustanglvr

4th quarter and its a pretty good game so far, but no GT/CS commercial yet. Somebody hand me the chips.

Diesel Donna

Okay, I'm glad I didn't miss it because I kept dozing off during the first quarter!

Mustanglvr

:eek: :eek: We`ve got to stop encouraging them Donna. :rolleyes: They`ll never get any work done today!:rofl:

68gt390

Mustanglvr said:
:eek: :eek: We`ve got to stop encouraging them Donna. :rolleyes: They`ll never get any work done today!:rofl:

For some that may be true but, there are those of us :grin: who work around this sort of thing everyday. Maybe that's why I've had to change my prescription on my glasses so often. Tough job but, somebody has to do it.

Don :eek: