• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale 1968 GT/CS C code

kh1243

1968 GT/CS at Newport beach.
This car has been on three other dealer sites in the last 12 months. The last one Daniel Schmitt & Co. in St. Louis, and I would not recommend these lying, shonky, dishonest, low lives to anyone or their NADA valuations "Pure Crapp" There is something shonky about this car.

I bought a GTCS vin No. 8R01C171312 off this dealer BIG BIG BIG mistake.
Anyone like to talk to me and find out more, give me your contact phone No. and I will ring. I would love to hear from somebody, anybody.
Kevin

dalorzo_f

At 38k its not the "Poor man's" Shelby. Some Shelby-ization with the rims, steering wheel and shifter, minor mods.

Looks like a well kept car, but way overpriced. IMO about double what it should be!

candycal

1968 GT/CS at Newport beach.
This car has been on three other dealer sites in the last 12 months. The last one Daniel Schmitt & Co. in St. Louis, and I would not recommend these lying, shonky, dishonest, low lives to anyone or their NADA valuations "Pure Crapp" There is something shonky about this car.

I bought a GTCS vin No. 8R01C171312 off this dealer BIG BIG BIG mistake.
Anyone like to talk to me and find out more, give me your contact phone No. and I will ring. I would love to hear from somebody, anybody.
Kevin

I was speaking with someone who bought a Mercedes from them a couple of years ago and they had similar things to say.