• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

GT/CS Commercial

somethingspecial

I rented the DVD "The Zodiac" tonight, a movie based on the late 60s serial killer in northern California. In one of the last scenes of the movie, there is a scene in a coffee shop with a TV on the wall. Everyone in the coffee shop were watching the news, and the news broke to a commercial. It was the GT/CS commercial with the GT/CS on the beach. It was just a few seconds of the commercial, but I found it interesting. Mike

OP
OP
somethingspecial

somethingspecial

It's only about 2 seconds of visual on the TV, than the camara pans away from the TV, but you can still hear the music, and the anouncer say, "OK California, Now you're going to get it, Another better Idea from Ford". The scene than stops. I flipped out when I saw it, and my wife looked at me like I had two heads. Having seen the commercial before herself, I rewound and played it again, and she agrees, it is the GT/CS commercial. It is in chapter 13 of the movie.

hcsstang

Through the grape vine I heard that they are making a movie about drugs with a 66 Shelby in it. It stars Dzel( sp)Washington and they blow up the Shelby.

OP
OP
somethingspecial

somethingspecial

The Zodiac

I noticed at the rental shop there are two Zodiac movies. The one I refer to is "The Zodiac, Based on True Events" Made by ThinkFilm. It stars Justin Chambers, Robin Tunney, Rory Culkin.......
It was made in 2003 and has "Thezodiacfilm.com" on the disc. Might try the web page. Mike

Midnight Special

...I remember being scared to death as one who walked to school when that was going on!

(Subject change;-) Mike - thanks for the oil filter to block adaptor for the 390! 'Drove it in today, No leaks!!! :)