• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 GT/CS registry window sticker

Mosesatm

Attachments

• item=Book-GTCS-50&li_Page_1.jpg
    item=Book-GTCS-50&li_Page_1.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 49

robert campbell

The final GT/CS Recognition Guide is a very extensive history of the GT/CS and HCS cars and is worthwhile to purchase, but the price has risen quite a bit. At the same time it is obvious that the author has been watching this site and saw the efforts of Gary to make a 50th anniversary sticker for the cars and saw and opportunity to "cash" in or try to sell his book once again.

The author has always felt that the GT/CS and HCS history is his to own and has tried to copyright history that is open to all of us. Too bad that he could not be content with the good work he did, which was awesome. This is my opinion alone.

Gary has offered to produce a decal/cling for our hobby alone and is making zero profit for his efforts. Too bad the author of this book can not seem to feel the same.

Trust me the author of this book trolls our site often and his new decal sticker is evidence of that.

Rob

whodat

I’d like 5 window decals GT/CS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk