View Single Post
Old 07/06/2007, 02:51 PM   #5
My Car Details
franklinair's Avatar

Location: Franklin, NC
Joined: Mar 07
Posts: 4,218

My Garage
State to state registration requirements are not always the same. When I registered my C/S in North Carolina, I had the title (signed & notarized) from the seller and a bill of sale. The state also required a "rub" of the VIN tag. The VIN tag is a MUST HAVE. I've never heard of a state that also requires rubs fron the body stampings, although they may be useful if the VIN tag was missing.
Neil Hoppe
franklinair is offline   Reply With Quote