• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Oregon Red GT\CS

RedGTvert

Whats the deal with this car. If I remember correctly, it has been gone twice and still keeps coming back.

franklinair

Looks like a righteous car for a west coast shopper, but I'd like to see photos of the belly. (A/T, A/C, P/S, P/B, Clock, Console) Nicely optioned.
Neil Hoppe

Mosesatm

Very clean underside.

Attachments

• Belly 1.jpg
    Belly 1.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 33
  • Belly 2.jpg
    Belly 2.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 31
  • Belly 3.jpg
    Belly 3.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 36
OP
OP
HappyHour

HappyHour

Wow..thats clean yo! My kitchen isnt even that clean. :icon_lol:

I wonder if there are gonna be "phantom" eBay bids to push this "no reserve" back up to under $25K that previous thread said it was was sold at. There was a J code up in Vacaville (NoCal) that was around $17.5K+ I wonder how options stacked up.

gotta say Im glad there are history\pics on it...hard to justify a flight up if its gonna get outta range soon.

Robert

OP
OP
HappyHour

HappyHour

Kinda defeats the purpose of "No Reserve" dosnt it? If they almost had just under $25K some time back they will probably keep relisting until they get someone with deep pockets not knowing the history.

Timmknz

It's way to much $$$

I went over to Madras and saw this one in person before I purchased my stang at Portland. It is true, it is nice, but the dealership acted shady. The ebay auction is anonymous, and it has been actioned several times already. They wouldn't even budge on $25000.00, and kept referring to the "look on ebay" excuse. Maybe if they offer it enough times, they'll get the idea. Now, it's correct that my stang I bought in Portland is not as nice, but hey, for what I paid vs. what they want, I don't think so. By the way, after getting the cold shoulder from them, I drove around the dealership honking my horn with the "new" stang on the trailer. I felt bad...wait...I'm over it! :)
T