• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale GT/CS 289 w/ Manual Trans in AZ. $7,500

Don

Anyone see the marti yet? I sent the seller a text, see if I can take a look at it this weekend. What do guys think of the 7.5K?

Ya never know if the price is outrageous, right on, or a bargain until you do a first hand inspection. Way too little info to make a determination.

franklinair

Would require an 'up close & personal' inspection before deciding.

Neil

classicsguy

Seller did not even post pictures so we could at least see the actual condition of the car

robert campbell

A conversion to a 4 speed or a Tremac 5 speed is very easy. I would do the 5 speed if I was you! The old 3 speeds kinda suck IMO.

Arlie or I can step you through it.

Rob

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Congrats! Can you send the VIN and other info to Mike Jewell for the Registry if you haven't already?

And we want to see pics! Lots of pics! :grin:

mvictor99

A conversion to a 4 speed or a Tremac 5 speed is very easy. I would do the 5 speed if I was you! The old 3 speeds kinda suck IMO.

Arlie or I can step you through it.

Rob

Thanks im going to need all the help i can get...for now I just want to get it running. The engine is fine its the transmision is not working. How easy is the 4 speed conversion? Ill get under the car this weekend and take a good look. Any advice on where to start?