• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Broadway GT/CS Ownership

Mosesatm

Hey Rich, now that you've had your new GT/CS for a while are you happy with the purchase?

BroadwayBlue

[quote author=Mosesatm link=board=1;threadid=1990;start=0#msg13216 date=1123272794]
Hey Rich, now that you've had your new GT/CS for a while are you happy with the purchase?
[/quote]

Hey Arlie,

I've owned it now for 2 1/2 months. My brother-in-law with a little help from me worked on it for 6 weeks to completely replace the brakes (including master cylinder), all the springs, rebuilt the alternator, installed a tilt wheel, etc ...

I've had it on the road just over a month and I'm loving every minute of it!!!

I love how the car drives and the looks and thumbs up I get as I pass people on the road or at gas stations.
It's sparked a lot of conversation at local cruises too.
I was told that the white CS w/ red stripe listed on ebay awhile back from NY was at a local cruise that I didn't go to. Hoping to meet up with the owner soon.

I'm really hooked on this car and the whole GT/CS story.
You know how on Jeeps have the "It's a Jeep thing you wouldn't understand" ? It's that kind of thing.

So in answer to your question. I'm LOVING IT!! ;D 8) :) ;) :D