• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Wanted Marchal Fog Lamps

PreFabInc

Wanted: Marchal Fog lamp set or info on where to buy?? (lights only I have the brackets) Thank You!!! :cool:

Last edited:

Mosesatm

toscata,
Are you looking for brackets or pedestals? Lucas lights attach to pedestals, and Marchal lights attach to brackets.

The photo on the left shows a Lucas light on a pedestal. The photo in the center shows a bracket. The photo on the right shows a Marchal installation.

All GT/CSs have the brackets regardless of the light brand, but only Lucas lights have the pedestals.

Attachments

• Post Color.jpg
    Post Color.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 19
  • Grille 2.jpg
    Grille 2.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 23
  • mt680501.jpg
    mt680501.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
OP
OP
P

PreFabInc

I'm looking for the Marchal to attach to my brackets. I have a early 68 (April 3rd) and It has the brackets but someone along the line decided to change the fog lights. I just found these from Mustangs Unlimited and might order tomorrow. http://www.mustangsunlimited.com

toscata

Marchal brackets

Im looking for both brackets and pedestals for the gt/cs I bought in September. any help would by fantastic...thanks Dwayne

Mosesatm

Last edited:
OP
OP
P

PreFabInc

Yes, thanks I have the brackets on the grill I just bought the car and someone has changed out the Marchal's to a newer cheap light. I found the new Marchal's on Mustangs Unlimited for $300. W/free shipping!:smile: