• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Spotted Shelby being flatbedded in Redlands...

HappyHour

Amazingly I snapped this pic going 30 mph on Colton street in Redlands California. Same weekend I also saw the maroon CS when I was home visiting.

Thought I'd share....Robert

Attachments

• PIC-0074.jpg
    PIC-0074.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:

somethingspecial

Spotted???

I'm Sorry, but I don't see spots on that car, and you mentioned something about a spotted maroon C/S, Is this some sort of virus I need to be aware of? LOL Mike

OP
OP
HappyHour

HappyHour

Wait a minute!! Your right Mike there are no spots!! I was blinded by the beauty of the Shelby it was like lookin at the sun...and all I saw was spots. Thats prolly what happened. My bad. :eek:

RobKat

I'm Sorry, but I don't see spots on that car, and you mentioned something about a spotted maroon C/S, Is this some sort of virus I need to be aware of? LOL Mike