• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Happy Birthday!...

Midnight Special

...Mike (somethingspecial)!

And what better way to celebrate than to treat yourself & lovely wife to a drive in a "brand new" 1968 GT/CS!

Mike - she rides as beautiful as she looks!

Congratulations again and Happy Birthday :)

Attachments

• IM001200.JPG
    IM001200.JPG
    140.5 KB · Views: 49
  • IM001202.JPG
    IM001202.JPG
    142.2 KB · Views: 59

clubpro

Which one is the classic?

Mike,

Happy birthday! Good to see you driving your special car on your special day. The only question I have is was a burn out done at some point in the drive?

Ron

somethingspecial

Thank You. RON, YES I DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One would probably freak out seeing someone do this with a Concours car. I just had to do it, a couple of times. After all, it IS my B-day. (Don't worry, I didn't have the show tires on) Robinette drove it for the first time today as well. On the way home as she relized how much power it has, we both realized it was the first time she had driven a Big Block. I was real pleased to see Tim behind the wheel today. He had not driven it in over 24 years. I think I enjoyed it as much as he did. Well, After a couple of small burn outs, I have some major cleaning to do and put it away for a while. BUMMER, BUT WELL WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mike.

Doug

Happy Birthday to a class guy. Also thanks for all your advice. It shows that when one gets to be your age you're memory can still be good. Doug

Diesel Donna

Hey Mike, Happy Birthday to you!!! It's almost midnight...but it's still your birthday!! (Whew...got that in the nick of time.)

P

PNewitt

Happy 29th!

I'm having my friends over at "Pimp My Ride" come by and re-do your MCA Gold car with flames, sidepipes, fender flares, and leopard seats--all for your birthday!

How cool is THAT???

:p

somethingspecial

Thank you all for your kind birthday wishes and sentiments. Now, I am curious, how many of you actually believed Joe when he said I was 65?
NOT CLOSE!!! Any guesses? Tim, You are not allowed to tell!!!! ha ha.