• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale Ivy upholstry

68 special

I know there is a need for green out there!! Neil, anyone else.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/pts/2652914056.html

Brand new, still in box, 1968 Mustang Ivy Gold seat covers. I took a picture of a car with some of these type of seat covers in it to demonstrate how nice they will look once they are installed. The picture on the right shows the backseat cover. These two-toned dark green/light green seat covers will look great in your car. This set was purchased to use only one of the seat backs for but the rest of the set is here, unused. This set includes the full backseat, two front seat bottoms and one front seat back. The other front seat back is not included. This is why I am offering this brand new set for only $75.00. A good upholstery shop should be able to make another front seat back to match as this material is still available to upholstery shops. These sets sell complete for $189.00 so you are saving enough to have that one seat back made and probably still come out ahead. Call 425-418-9217 if interested.