• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale 67 HCS Convertible

This HCS is aspen gold, 289 4v, blacktop. black standard interior, console, & sytle steel wheels. The car is in show condition. It was been verified by Bob Teets as real. The vin# is 7R03A223969. Please E-Mail me for more information & photos.
Thanks
Gary

OP
OP
G

can you email me pictures and price info and location-
I am in Southern Colorado, thank you

OP
OP
G

[quote author=Gary Yonkers link=board=3;threadid=437;start=0#msg2382 date=1055159169]
This HCS is aspen gold, 289 4v, blacktop. black standard interior, console, & sytle steel wheels. The car is in show condition. It was been verified by Bob Teets as real. The vin# is 7R03A223969. Please E-Mail me for more information & photos.
Thanks
Gary
[/quote]

OP
OP
G

calling about the car, please send pics and price if the car is still available. Thanks.