Thread: All Years !969 California Special??
View Single Post
Old 03/28/2017, 04:52 AM   #5
jokerhill

As I am not done I am open to suggestions on it, you wont hurt my feelings. I have mixed and matched years of parts before to my liking some like it some don't it OK opinions don't hurt and just may make it onto the final project. Here is a 66 coupe I did just to make it more sporty I did 65 interior, welded in the chrome on the sides and bumper guards as well as other mods. There are no stripes or emblems on this yet so may go with some GT/CS stuff yet. Some friends and I built it in my shop for a disabled girl as her dream car and gave it to her already for she could add those final ideas of her own, but she can't decide. But I wanted a black 70 boss stripe on the hood and down the side with GT/CS where the Boss 302 would go in the stripe. That is why I bring it up here for other ideas. I'm not trying to fool anyone as they never made these cars, but just incorporate some of the California Special into them. It still kind of a blank slate for something. Those are musical notes on the valve cover as she is into music.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3958 (1).jpg (124.9 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3897.jpg (155.2 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3907 (1).jpg (104.8 KB, 18 views)

Last edited by jokerhill; 03/28/2017 at 05:12 AM..
jokerhill is offline   Reply With Quote