• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

X-code numbers?

spoiler

Just got my Marti report it says 477 X-codes ,but I read here before there was 76 X-code GT/CS's . Is the 477 for all 68 coupes and 76 were GT/CS's?

CougarCJ

Just got my Marti report it says 477 X-codes ,but I read here before there was 76 X-code GT/CS's . Is the 477 for all 68 coupes and 76 were GT/CS's?

That is correct.

And only with C6 automatic transmissions.

OP
OP
S

spoiler

Wow! I would have thought there would have been more than 477- 68 coupes with the X-codes ,Thanks for the info.

RedGTvert

Wow! I would have thought there would have been more than 477- 68 coupes with the X-codes ,Thanks for the info.

I am surprised they even sold that many. Strange combo. Big block car with fuel saving 2V.