• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

door pull brackets

68 special

Thanks for the welcome mat Steve
Question #1;I'm converting my interior over to the woodgrain and i'm down to installing the door panels. What I need to know is the positioning of the brackets for the door pulls. Does anyone have pics of the location or have measurements to go by?
Question #2: Did any of the GT/CS's come with a trans. cooler mounted in front of the radiator? It appears to be original with copper tubing running along the frame under the battery and it's riveted to the frame with the same rivets used throughout the rest of the car.
Thanks in advance.

390cs68rcode

[quote author=68 special link=board=1;threadid=1578;start=0#msg9529 date=1113512943]
Thanks for the welcome mat Steve
Question #1;I'm converting my interior over to the woodgrain and i'm down to installing the door panels. What I need to know is the positioning of the brackets for the door pulls. Does anyone have pics of the location or have measurements to go by?
Question #2: Did any of the GT/CS's come with a trans. cooler mounted in front of the radiator? It appears to be original with copper tubing running along the frame under the battery and it's riveted to the frame with the same rivets used throughout the rest of the car.
Thanks in advance.
[/quote]

what size motor do you have?

OP
OP
68 special

68 special

My car is a "T" code with a transplanted '69 351. according to the registry this was done in 1972.

Mustanglvr

Hey 68SPECIAL,
Mine is a T code too. It has a 289 in it now. I guess there were only 130 GT/CS`s that were T codes. Glad to see you posting on the site. Rhonda