• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Help!

x-codegtcs

OK, I need some help here. I have a GT/CS that I picked up recentlly (I am starting the tear down now) and came across something startling :eek:. As I removed the rear tail panel (which was painted black) I found white paint. The reason for the surprise is the door tag is Diamond Blue (N). Since Wimbleton White is a M code I think it is possible that the tag was miss stamped. Does anyone else know of a door tag that had a color error? ???

I am going to contact Kevin on Monday to find out what he shows on the vin report.

Anyway, I may need to change to Wimbleton White call name since this would be our THIRD M color code Mustang (2 are GT/CS's!)!

Anyway, I have attached some photos.

Thanks in advance.

Bryce

Attachments

• jcode_door_tag.JPG
    jcode_door_tag.JPG
    94.3 KB · Views: 176