• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale Gt Wheels

rvrtrash

I have a set of 14 x 6 GT wheels, with GT center caps but no trim rings, that I'd like to get $200 for. They have been bead blasted and painted and look brand new. Offers considered as well, of course. Thanks.

Steve

sportyworty

Hi Steve
Can you check the date codes for me. If they are within 68 model year production I will take them. They all have the letter M so will read 8MD for example April 68 (8D). Anywhere 8A-8F is good. The stamping is on the face side on the raised pads between lug holes.

thank you
Kerry
sprtyworty@aol.com

OP
OP
rvrtrash

rvrtrash

If anyone is looking, the 4 wheels are still available. Two are date coded 8MJ and 2 are 8MK, which are technically for 1969 cars.

Steve