• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale Craiglist in Atlanta GT/CS

mbsf1970

You think you can talk seller off his high price?? I'm always leery when a seller spends more time outlining a stereo than a car...nevertheless, its a nice looking car in this distorted photo.....keep us informed and best of luck in your discussions!

Stephen

Edward Bodoh

wow

Aside from my carb and starter...my 302 automatic is all numbers matching block and tranny...all original. Bought last year for 15k. No bragging here....but its in average to slightly above average condition. Just for you to use as comparison. 4 speed would be cool but I think 45k is a little steep. And I would rather my exhaust sing than a 10k stereo. To each his own though. Im more of a purist....when it comes to restoring a one of 4118 car. Good luck.

shane18fly

I may be wrong, but this car looks similar to and has the same tag line as a car for sale in Minnesota 2-3 years ago. 22-27K if I remember from Craigslist and e-bay. At 44+K that stereo system better be at least 24K gold plated. Tread carefully. shane:wink: