• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

MCA National Des Moines IA.

Ruppstang

Is any going to Des Moines next month for the MCA national show? Marty

OP
OP
R

Ruppstang

We had a great time in Des Moines. The weather was perfect, mid 80s, dry on the way over during and on the way back. Our cars were parked next to one of the nicest Boss 429s I have ever seen. Bob Perkins had been working on it and delivered it to the show for a gentleman from Colorado. Our cars both got concours Gold awards and my son Craig's 67 GTA got 1st in the Youth class, that was the high light of our trip. I got to spend some time with Murf, what a good guy he is. I will attach a few pictures. Marty

Attachments

• Des Moines IA. MCA National show 002.JPG
    Des Moines IA. MCA National show 002.JPG
    147.8 KB · Views: 25
  • Des Moines IA. MCA National show 004.JPG
    Des Moines IA. MCA National show 004.JPG
    145.3 KB · Views: 25
  • Des Moines IA. MCA National show 005.JPG
    Des Moines IA. MCA National show 005.JPG
    145.3 KB · Views: 26
  • Des Moines IA. MCA National show 003.JPG
    Des Moines IA. MCA National show 003.JPG
    142.2 KB · Views: 25
  • Des Moines IA. MCA National show 015.JPG
    Des Moines IA. MCA National show 015.JPG
    133.5 KB · Views: 28

hotrodgrany

great pics and congratulations, not a good time for me, but would have loved to brought my 07 GT/CS. There is going to be group coming to Des Moines first part of October on their way to California for a cruise across USA for Cancer. I will post info on it later .