• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Trophy Mustang

hookedtrout

Anyone tried Trophy Mustang? I see their add so I spent some quality time while at work checking it out. Prices looked real good. Shall I be the guinea pig and give them a try, got a list of about $100 worth of goodies I need to get me a good start.

Hook

OP
OP
hookedtrout

hookedtrout

[quote author=PFSlim link=board=1;threadid=1579;start=0#msg9555 date=1113573454]
Go for it hook and let us know about it!!

Paul
[/quote]

Done, ordered up about hundereeeeeed and a half worth of goodies.

Hook

OP
OP
hookedtrout

hookedtrout

I'd have to say I am very pleased with Trophy Mustang thus far. Ordered my goods on the 15th received an email from them on the 17 stating they did not have one item but they were going to ship everything else so I wasn't waiting for everything and they would ship that item when they got it. Got the shipment today exactly as ordered, took 5 days from the time I ordered to hit my shop. Prices on the items I ordered were better than the 2-3 other places I checked.

Hook

admin

Staff member
Administrator
The ads show up sometimes as part of the generic Google ad rotation. They aren't a sponsor of the site or anything.

But good to hear you used them and like them.

Mustanglvr

Hey Jon, what happened to the links for Ebay that used to be down the left side? I really liked those. Could you get those back? Rhonda

OP
OP
hookedtrout

hookedtrout

My dealings via email with Trophy Mustang have been with Mike I told him I had been pleased with my dealings thus far and was going to give some positive feedback here to the group as I had been elected the one to give Trophy Mustang a shot. He sent back this email (below). Maybe we could get some discount as a club or other organization?

Hook

"As a side note, two of our suppliers, Scott Drake and California Pony Cars just came out with new catalogs and we'll be adding some new stuff to the site. The IT guys are working on an "Original Ford Tooling" section and a coupon/discount program for clubs and other organizations."

"It's going to be a good summer."

"Mike"