• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

FOR SALE: 68 Gold California Special 390 a/c

68MustangHCS

I ran across this link today. This may be worth investigating... Maybe someones looking for a car? :eek:

Quote: "GT/CS Mustang. Original paint on all panels. Engine was completely rebuilt and sits on the stand for your inspection. that is where the project stopped! It is Sunlit Gold vin#8RO13142095 Has styled steel wheels with center caps and trim rings, Air Conditioned, Clock, Bumper guards, C6 Automatic comes with Boxes of all original parts meticulously removed from the car. This car was scheduled for assembly on Feb. 13 1968 so it was made the first week they were produced. Sold in April 1968 to a Woman in San Diego. Priced to sell at $7900.00"
Unquote

http://www.clubcobra.com/t51658.htm

hookedtrout

Wow that is a pretty good find, especially for someone with a shop and some time to play.

Hook

classicsguy

I cant see the link. Went to site and could not find the ad either. Anybody help. Is there a phone number or e mail address in the ad?

classicsguy

This car was sold long time ago in March 2004! I remembered this ad it was on VMF and contacted the owner late last year and he informed it to me.

OP
OP
68MustangHCS

68MustangHCS

[quote author=classicsguy link=board=3;threadid=1526;start=0#msg9123 date=1112148672]
This car was sold long time ago in March 2004! I remembered this ad it was on VMF and contacted the owner late last year and he informed it to me.
[/quote]

Sorry, I didn't realize the car was sold.