• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. T-shirts

stangfan

I have heard a rumour that at one time there were t-shirts available from the website. Is there any chance that this might happen again? I'd be in for a couple. :grin:

admin

Staff member
Administrator
T-shirts or polo shirts? I did some embroidered polos several years ago.

Tim (Midnight Special) did some t-shirts a wile back.

I'm on my phone, which is a pain to search or I would find and post old links. I will when I grt in front of a computer if no one has beat me to it.

Midnight Special

T-shirts or polo shirts? I did some embroidered polos several years ago.

Tim (Midnight Special) did some t-shirts a wile back.

I'm on my phone, which is a pain to search or I would find and post old links. I will when I grt in front of a computer if no one has beat me to it.

...Most recent were the ones "Guyman" did last year:
http://californiaspecial.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9703&highlight=t-shirts

Jon, I wish you were still doing the polos. I wear mine at every important event! I don't produce the T's anymore, but would be happy to help with some designs. Gary "limelyt" has made some incredible designs as well. Just search the forums, you'll find them :)

OP
OP
stangfan

stangfan

I am currently in touch with Guyman and have dibs on his last large t-shirt. I believe he has one XL left. Polo shirts sound interesting. These cars are so rare that I have never seen them featured on a t-shirt outside of the ones that come from this site.

68HCS289

I would love t-shirts myself!! I do so many shows and you never see any featuring these beauties on shrts and I have alot of Mustang shirts.

joedls

My favorite GT/CS t-shirt design:

herechevy.jpg