• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. Kruise of Klamath - Oregon

NWGearhead

If anyone in the area is interested, the Klamath Falls, Oregon Cruise and Show & Shine is coming up real soon. In fact it is on Saturday June 27th.

If you would like to come, here is a link to their website where you can get information on registration/lodging/etc.

http://www.kruiseofklamath.org/index.htm

I'll be there representin' for the GT/CS enthusiasts.

See you there?

~Jeremy

68 special

I think this weekend is the Medford cruise. I was hoping to make it down but it's not going to happen this year. I just got back from Medford for my parents 50th. Next year, maybe I'll combine their anniversary and the cruise together. I haven't been on a drive of that distance with my car.

Bret

aemoo28

My 68 and I have promised to show up with mechanicalguy at the Port Townsend show in Wa on this day. It's my first long distance show, and I know she'll be just fine thanks to the long days in Bremerton with my CS pals. We whipped her into shape!!

Bill? Weigh in. Tell us your plans...Dan?

Don't forget the big 1200+ Mustangs only show in July up here in Bellevue on 7-19. I hope to see as many CSs if not more than the 15 last year!

Say Jon- we need a sticky for local car shows in US regions.

Looking for a show to attend on Aug 8th and 22nd weekends. Anything local?

Powell

22 nd. car show

Amy, There is a real nice little show in Gaston Or. on August 22. It's a town event with the volunteer fire fighters making breakfast( a great feed). A parade on Aug. 21 etc. Then the show Saturday all on grass with lots of really great cars. It is sponsered by the Knights Of Pythias. Take a look at their web-site www.oregonpythian.org/gaston/
Powell

OP
OP
N

NWGearhead

The Kruise is over and once again the honor of the GT/CS has been upheld. Mine was the only one there, and it took home a trophy in the Mustang/Cougar class. The other 2 that won were a perfect Boss 302 and an almost perfect Shelby GT350H. Certainly not bad company to keep. :smile: We beat out a couple of Mach 1's and quite a few other really clean coupes.

In all there were almost 400 cars present, the weather was perfect, and we even got visited by the Kinetic Challenge.

Pictures will be posted later.

HappyHour

Arghhh what do i need to do to get a picture? Especially of the GT-350H not that I like it mind you...just cuz Im a Hertz member. :grin:

BTW good 'onya for trophy win!!!

TraveledGTCS

Amy, I've been in Canada the last couple weekends, I didn't see the post for the Port Townsend show until it was too late.

BTY on August 9th there is the Pierce County Mustang Show at South Hill Mall, Puyallup, in the Sears parking area. There are separate classes for the Factory Specials 64-78 and Factory Special 79-10 which either one of your Specials would fit in. I'm usually the only one in the early specials with my 68, so I could use some company. So maybe you, Rob, Bret and Steve can zip down if you have nothing to do.

Bill

68 special

Sorry Bill, I'll be out of town camping, so take lots of pics. Gotta get one camping trip in. With our short summers and kids activities and other car shows, I have to do it when I can. Have a great time. BTW, Monroe has it's first car show set for Aug. 16th. If anyone wants to come up let me know, I'll see if we can get grouped together. I think they're going to close off main street.

Bret

TraveledGTCS

Amy, that's great. I'll see you there. Barb Alvarez and her gang usually show up in their classes, so you might want to check with her to see when she is leaving so you won't have to travel alone.

I'm in the process of cleaning my Special to participate in the Judge show this weekend in Bellevue. I'm going on Pony Trails also, but with my 2000 Convertible.

Are you doing Pony Trails also? If so I'll see you there.

Bill