• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Red CS On EBAY Beware

CobraMan

Yes I'm a newbie here but have been attending and reading for over a year now. Really like this "Place". Here is my contribution-There is a Red CS on Ebay with a buyitnow for $13,500. Although the description is very attractive, I visited the car and notice previous damage not being offered on the auction. The Seller made an adjustment this morning based on my recommendation but is leaving out important information. The car has body work on the left hand quarter that extends under the roof line and terminates to the rear taillight. The cars paint is peeling in multiple areas. The pictures presents a great looking vehicle while in person has a different appearance. Be careful and proceed accordingly.

PFSlim

One of my friends was looking at this car on ebay. I passed along your comments. He didn't seem very interested after that. I appreciate your posting.

Paul

OP
OP
C

CobraMan

Sure thing. I hope we see more of this "watch dog" approach for persons of interest. Getting a bad buy is hard on the pocketbook and more than likely has a ripple affect. If a buyer gets stung on a deal , the "Loss" will be passed on to some other buyer and so on. I'm glad you and your buddy found the information meaningful.