• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Looking for a 1968 J-code engine

classicsguy

I might need a 1968 J code engine for a possible project..Anyone has or know where I can get one if its in need of rebuilt no problem. Prefer complete engine.

J code engine

Have you found a car to put it in ? I would like to know, the guy from canada is still interested . So if you are also still interested then you should contact me . If it don't go away to one of you guys soon I will relist the car and contact some of the other guys that were interested in it.

OP
OP
C

classicsguy

Have you found a car to put it in ? I would like to know, the guy from canada is still interested . So if you are also still interested then you should contact me . If it don't go away to one of you guys soon I will relist the car and contact some of the other guys that were interested in it.

No I have not found one yet...Still interested in yours but pictures did not come out clearly(dark). I just got another e mail address in hotmail,I will e mail it to you maybe the pictures can be seen better.

Thanks for reply!!