• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Marchal 656 Bulb Holder

lawrence_junk

Do you know where I can purchase a pair of bulb holders for the Marchal 656 fog lights?

I believe my car was part of the recall where the bulbs and holders were removed by the dealer. Now I'd like to get the lamps working again but need the bulb holders that fix to the back of the lens assembly.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Larry

robert campbell

My Marchal's were a bit ragged and I butchered a pair of cheap aftermarket fog lights to allow for the fitment of newer, brighter fog light bulbs that are easily sourced at local parts stores. They are completely covered up and no one is the wiser. Much brighter than the originals that I have seen.

Rob

stangfan

Larry, I thought the recall for Marchal lights dictated their replacement with the Lucas fogs. Please clarify your statement about the dealers removing the Marchal bulbs and holders. I'm confused.

BTW...welcome to the site. :grin:

OP
OP
L

lawrence_junk

Thanks

Thanks Rob:

I'll look into that. Amazon has cheap ($13) Blazer driving lights with H3 bulbs. Maybe I'll hack them if I have to.

Sure would prefer to get my hands on the original Marchal bulb holders if someone on the forum knows where to get them.

Regards,

Larry

robert campbell

I remember I cut my inner Marchal bucket and pop riveted the piece out of the doner cheapy light. Certainly it is not concurs, but it is all inside the outer case.

There is a guy in Florida who might have what you need. Someone on the site will remember. I do not.

Rob