• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale 1967 High country Special on Craigslist

wallace

1967 High Country Special

Jim,

Thanks for letting me buy the car. I will enjoy it and keep it in Kansas.

Thanks, Wally Curry

Gioman

Ruppstang

Congrats on your purchase. I live in eastern Nebraska and have 68 HCS. My dad was from Hays and I have aunts and uncles who still live there. I may have a 67 Ford original radiaror if that is what you are looking for. I will check Marty

wallace

67 289 2v manual radiator

Marty,

Let me know if you find one.

I'm originally from SLC, Utah. Moved to Hays 7 years ago and actually left last year to head back home to SLC. We ended up hating the traffic, high pace craziness of SLC and moved back to Hays.

Now we are happy and content. Life is much better in a small town. People are nicer and things are less hectic. We love it and now consider ourselves Kansans.

Thanks, Wally