• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Decent Sunlit Gold CS on ebay

mmarsalone

This car has been on Ebay before. I don't know if it's the same person selling it. I can't remember what happened in the last auction. These are new pictures though. In the first auction were pics of the car in a garage and a driveway. I remember the hubcaps and the missing parts of the stripes.

390cs68rcode

mmarsalone said:
This car has been on Ebay before. I don't know if it's the same person selling it. I can't remember what happened in the last auction. These are new pictures though. In the first auction were pics of the car in a garage and a driveway. I remember the hubcaps and the missing parts of the stripes.

same thing I was thinking. I do know this seller has either been bidding high or buying other cars, his name sticks in my head.

390cs68rcode

I now remember this car. It was for sale on Ebay, sitting in a driveway and had been rained on in the pictures. I think it was bid to 14-15k.

OP
OP
Diesel Donna

Diesel Donna

Very interesting. Maybe the seller saw the BJ auction and thought they'd try again. Seems like a nice car though.

Midnight Special

...That indeed is the car that was on e-bay from Livermore CA. I think it sold for around $13K. I saw the car in Sacramento and it is all original, fully documented tho in need of alot of TLC. Perfect project 'cuz it's all there! As a seller; 'cyberkits' is very generous and forthcoming re; letting you inspect, test drive etc... I went down to look at one CS he had for sale & wound up buying another that he wasn't selling (at first...)