• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

GT/CS at OKC Car Auction

quicknick

[quote author=quicknick link=board=3;threadid=803;start=0#msg4485 date=1076474799]
Wow, Thats a twin to my car! Having two alike would be so cool.
[/quote]C:\Documents and Settings\default\My Documents\MVC-001S.JPG

OP
OP
M

Mr. Shelby Guy

[quote author=GT_CS link=board=3;threadid=803;start=0#msg4488 date=1076501718]
Hi all!

I believe I saw this very car advertised somewhere on the internet by a dealership for $22K!
[/quote]

Yup, it has the split front bench seat. I heard that was a rare option. Anyone have any #'s of how much were made?

68sunlitgold

Mr Shelby,
There were a total of 8289 car built in '68 with bench seats or about 2.6%. If you break that down for coupes then it is 6955 or about 2.2%. Then taking that percent to the number of GT/CS's, you would get about 90 (or about .02%) GT/CS cars with bench seats. So I would say it is a rare (bench seats), rare (GT/CS) car. I hope this helps.
Doug

Calspecialdreamer

Anyone know of more pics of this car? If it was seen before, do you have the old site? I would like to see the interior and the engine size. I may go to OKC to bid, but I have been burned at a Kruse Auction before!

L8GR868

Mr Shelby Guy I live in Yukon Ok. Would you E-mail me if you live close. I would like to see your car. I am still working on mine. Thanks

Sherri P.

??? Does anyone know if this car was sold at the auction? I looked at the auction results, but did not see it listed?

Just wondering, Sherri