• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Post your car show or race wins here!

GTCS07

I thought with race and show season in high gear it would be nice to see how well the early and new CS are doing out there. I picked up a second place win today at the 11th annual Tasca Ford show held in Seekonk, MA. 2 shows, 2 trophies. How did you do? :smile:

Attachments

• MVC-008F.JPG
    MVC-008F.JPG
    92.2 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

mustangj

I was in my first show on Saturday, the 26th annual Gate City Triad Mustang Show in Burlington NC. I was the only CS there (old or new) and placed 3rd in 05 - 08 stock class. I thought that wasn't too bad for my first try, a little more attention to detail and things should get a lot better. It was great fun and cool to see all the other old and new Mustangs out there. Look forward to hearing how everyone else is doing.

PFSlim

We have only shown three times this year. First, we took the car to World of Wheels in KC in Feb. There, we finished "Outstanding in Class". In April, we placed 1st place at the "Spring Car Thing" in KC, KS. In May, we took the car to our local club show and placed 1st place in the 1967-1968 Coupe class.

Paul

Attachments

• Photo_040708_001.JPG
    Photo_040708_001.JPG
    96.8 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

Ladystang

Love these new CS's.
Recently, we took 1st in the CS/HCS class at Carlisle. Other wins this year were Best of Show, Mustang; at Butler,Blue Oval Ford show in NJ. Lots of other wins, but these were the most surprising and unexpected.

wldpony

I got my 1st Award on Sunday my GT/CS won the Outstanding Award in 2005-2008 Award. Did a Show today and Won again for best Muscle Car!! Not bad 2 shows 2 wins!!!
I took a pic of Trophy I won by the Stang from Sundays Show I took it in my Driveway after I got home.

Attachments

• 2008_0615Maypics0074.JPG
    2008_0615Maypics0074.JPG
    106.9 KB · Views: 28

PFSlim

I too am two for two, a first and a second. Show this weekend coming up in Columbia MO, an all Ford show.

My brother-in-law is taking his AC Cobra replica over. Look for him and say hi. A very nice guy and we enjoyed building that great car. I was hoping to go but will be working on my recently acquired frame.

Paul

Attachments

• side1.jpg
    side1.jpg
    244.1 KB · Views: 21

Ladystang

Won second place in ,1973 to 2009, all cars, on Friday evening with our CS,at a show in NJ. Lots of nice cars there. A friend of ours took third with her 05 legend lime convertible too.

dly

MCA Show in Ohio. My wife and I took 2nd place in the 07/08 Mustang class.
MCA2nd002.jpg

MCA2nd015.jpg

TheBlkPearl

A trophy for a 68

I entered my GT/CS in a local car show, in Eagle Idaho, that was in celebration of the armed forces. It wasn't a judged show but each branch of the service picked their car of choice. The Navy picked my car and my girlfriend's daughter, Megan, was more than happy to accept the trophy. It was a fun day in the sun with a wide variety of cars and owners!!

Attachments

• 100_3279aa.JPG
    100_3279aa.JPG
    164.8 KB · Views: 41

PFSlim

We entered the GT/CS at a show at Worlds of Fun here in KC. We placed 2nd in fan vote with the folks who were at Worlds of Fun. I will try to post a picture of the trophy when I get a chance.

As well, I forgot to post that we took 1st place at the Mustang & Ford Powered Show in Liberty, MO on May 18th.

Paul

Mustanger

We entered the GT/CS at a show at Worlds of Fun here in KC. We placed 2nd in fan vote with the folks who were at Worlds of Fun. I will try to post a picture of the trophy when I get a chance.

As well, I forgot to post that we took 1st place at the Mustang & Ford Powered Show in Liberty, MO on May 18th.

Paul

That's awesome, Paul!!! You should post a pic of your car with all the trophies/awards sitting in front of the car :thumb: ...

NWGearhead

I entered my '68 J-Code in the local car show here in Klamath Falls, Oregon on the weekend of July 12th and took home a trophy in the Stock Mustang/Cougar class. The other two winners were an almost perfect 1970 BOSS 302 and a very nice original Shelby GT350H. It's nice to know that a GT/CS can hold its own with the big boys.

OP
OP
G

GTCS07

Entered a big all Ford show today, took a 1st in 94-08 Mustang class. National judging guidelines. Alot of really nice cars there.

Attachments

• MVC-001F.JPG
    MVC-001F.JPG
    85.7 KB · Views: 24
  • MVC-003F.JPG
    MVC-003F.JPG
    81.6 KB · Views: 24

case12

Awesome trophy. The one's around here are starting to get pretty cheap looking - this one looks awesome! Casey

rvrtrash

Awesome trophy. The one's around here are starting to get pretty cheap looking - this one looks awesome! Casey

I agree. I went to a fairly large show (for this area) one year and the "trophy's" were plastic models of chevy cars glued to a piece of 1"x4". I guess it worked out though, because even with a Superbird, a Shelby Mustang, nice Sunbeam Tiger (not mine), and a lot of nice, rare non-brandx cars, 90% of the winners (3 out of 4 or 4 out of 4 in every class) were chevys.

Steve

OP
OP
G

GTCS07

They had them in boxes all day so no one saw them until they announced the winners. Only the first place looked like these. The others were pewter looking plates with generic old cars on them. Still nice but these were cool.