• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

HCS stang is in AACA museum at Hershey PA

et9secstang

Hello, Just wanted everybody to know that their is a really nice High Country Special Mustang in the AACA museum in Hershey PA. It is owned by my father and I am very proud of him ,He put so much time and patience into this car. It will be in the museum until sometime in September and will only be taken out for a couple of shows. If you get a chance stop by the museum their is alot of interesting cars in their. See you in Carlisle N61,62,63

rjw

Yes, your Dad's car is certainly of museum quality. I enjoyed meeting you and your Dad at Nashville. For those who did not make the 40th, but are close enough to the AACA museum, I highly recommend you take a look at it. Have a great time at Carlisle! It is a little far me!
Richard

66 Dearborn HCS

[quote author=et9secstang link=board=1;threadid=930;start=0#msg5129 date=1084926747]
Hello, Just wanted everybody to know that their is a really nice High Country Special Mustang in the AACA museum in Hershey PA. [/quote]

Which year HCS?

Scott W.

hcsstang

;D The car is a 1968 High Country Special. Candy Apple red with white stripes. with a 302V4 motor Found the VIN stamped on the motor.