• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Wanted Fog light Lens

franklinair

I need one fog light lens. Searched my stash- no got. Anyone know where they are listed, or have a spare you can part with/sell?

Neil

gt/csj4

Damn Neil, now I feel bad! You gave me a set over a year ago to replace my clear
ones

Last edited:

green56

fog light

Neil what is this cover I have a Lucis light if that is what you need I will send you the hole light take what you need just send me what you think Thanks Tom blunite56@att.net

green56

fog light

Neil Fog light will go out Mon 5 tried to email you with the address on the e mail would not go thru

green56

Fog light

Neil Package went out this Mon 5 Aug Tracking number 9505-5105-6657-3217-3281-09 said you will get on Wed of this week hope this is what you want and condition very good