• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Hey Tim

OP
OP
joedls

joedls

That pose is perfect! No call from Andrew yet.

I don't care what anybody else says about you, Tim. You're OK in my book. :wink:

OP
OP
joedls

joedls

Thanks, Tim. I look forward to it! I can't tell you how cool it is to have someone with your talent and wit on this forum. :smile:

Mustanglvr

joedls said:
Thanks, Tim. I look forward to it! I can't tell you how cool it is to have someone with your talent and wit on this forum. :smile:

I concur!

rvrtrash

I agree! Sounds like another marketing opportunity for you Tim. Make the shirts with the same car options as your last one and we'll be lining up to give you money! :grin:

Steve

Midnight Special

joedls said:
Tim. Make sure you post the version we finally came up with when you're done cleaning it up.

Roger that! Here's Joe's version :)

Attachments

• joe33e.jpg
    joe33e.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
OP
OP
joedls

joedls

Midnight Special said:
...Just let me know what size & how many. Shirt colors are white or ash grey and prices range from $15 (sm) and $22 (XXXL). 'Can still do coffee mugs too :)

I'll take:

1 XXXL
1 XXL
4 XL
2 L
1 M
1 S

All white with black trim, if possible.

And 1 mug.

How do I pay?