• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. GT/CS Shirts, Hats, Etc.

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

Everyone who ordered shirts and embroidering should have them next week.

Steve,
Your total is $68. You can PayPal to moses1968@att.net or send a check to Arlie Moses, 10101 N Moore Street, Spokane, WA 99208.

Powell

We got our shirts over the weekend and as always if Arley does them they are beyond perfect!!
Thank you Arley we really appreciate your time and effort into this project..
Karen and Ralph

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

Now that the artwork is in the computer we can run future batches with fewer units, so if anyone wants anything embroidered just let me know and as soon as we get 5 or 6 ordered we can have them made.

Embroidering the GT/CS logo costs $7.95 plus tax of around 10%. Might as well round it up to $9.00 per shirt for easy math.

If you want something simple added to your shirts that can certainly be done. There will be an additional $15 one-time setup fee to do the computer and layout work, plus another embroidery fee.

For example, if you want your VIN on your sleeve it would cost the one-time $15 setup fee, plus $7.95 for each GT/CS logo, plus $7.95 for each VIN, plus tax added to everything.

If you wanted 5 shirts done this way it would be
$7.95*5 = $39.75 for the GT/CS logo
$7.95*5 = $39.75 for the VIN
$15 for the setup fee
$94.50 plus tax

whodat

Got them too, looks great! I want to do a work shirt and hat next.

BigJim

If you have the VIN on the shirt and sell the car do you have to give the new owner the shirt? :wink:

Diesel Donna

Love your avatar Arlie! Does this company make women's shirts of any sort...like vee or scoop neck tops?

Oh...Hi everyone, yes I am still around. No, my car isn't done. It is painted but it is still just a shell. I almost forgot I had a GT/CS.

franklinair

My GT/CS hat was lost in my accident last January. Are they still available?

Neil

Diesel Donna

Port Authority, Ladies Camp shirt, L535, small, Celery in color,dark green embroidery

Harriton, Ladies Key West short sleeve staff shirt, M580W, medium, green mist in color, dark green embroidery.

Thanks Arlie!

whodat

I have some items that need to be embroidered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk