• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 1968.5 Mustang...

hookedtrout

In his comments below the add it says he has a Marti verifying the CS option but he won't give out the vin # to anyone but the buyer. On a positive note it's around 5K and if the wheels are original Shelby 10 spokes and in good condition they might be worth 5K alone. ;-)

robert campbell

1968 and a half R code would have straggered shocks. Also reinforced shock towers from factory. Not a factory big block car.

But forget all that!!! Crap, there is well over $10k in engine and tranny. Wonder if the fibergalss is repop or original? Rear end is $2k easily.

This car has a reserve much higher that the bid! I would snap it up in a second with all the stuff it has! What an awesome project

If I wasn't broke.....

Neil, buy it for me and store it!!! Just kidding!

390cs68rcode

Also we know the R code CS vin numbers (3 of them) and where they are. If he said it was a HCS then there could have been a minuscule chance it was a real R code HCS.