• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

hotrodgrany

I use to get e-mail when I reply to posts or a message was sent, but since the new update, I have never gotten any, as I always have before this.

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Try adding "webmaster@californiaspecial.com" to your list of accepted emails. That's the only thing I can think of that's changed with the update.

Diesel Donna

Jon, I have added you to my address book too and still do not get notifications.

~~~~Donna

admin

Staff member
Administrator
I sent a couple of test emails to both of you just a minute ago. Please let me know if you get them.

admin

Staff member
Administrator
I set up a log system to see if the emails are being sent out from the server. At least that way I know if the problem is on my end or your end (like spam filters)

But...the logs stopped working.:undecided

Could you both PM me your forum passwords so I can log in as you and just make sure no settings are turned off?

admin

Staff member
Administrator
OK, the logs kicked in again.

Donna, the system confirms it sent a notification email to you that I just replied to this thread. It went to your AOL account and was from "webmaster@californiaspecial.com". So my guess is that something at AOL is blocking it.

Hotrodgrany, yours doesn't show that it went out, which tells me you're not set to automatically get email notifications on replies, at least to this thread. Go ahead and PM me your forum password and I'll take a look.

OP
OP
hotrodgrany

hotrodgrany

OK, the logs kicked in again.

Donna, the system confirms it sent a notification email to you that I just replied to this thread. It went to your AOL account and was from "webmaster@californiaspecial.com". So my guess is that something at AOL is blocking it.

Hotrodgrany, yours doesn't show that it went out, which tells me you're not set to automatically get email notifications on replies, at least to this thread. Go ahead and PM me your forum password and I'll take a look.
still nothing, but can get emails from you.