• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

2007+ how many miles?

J.Bart

i was just curious how many miles people were putting on their new cs's.
i know i have put many more than i thought i would, but i really enjoy driving it.
the last trip i went to missoula mt, to a show that my brother and his 427 supersnake were in.
they had a street blocked off for the cruise at night too.
it was really cool.
the police let us get away with a little tire screaching.

Attachments

• missoula car show 022.jpg
    missoula car show 022.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 28
  • missoula car show 024.jpg
    missoula car show 024.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 20
  • missoula car show 023.jpg
    missoula car show 023.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 25
  • missoula car show 026.jpg
    missoula car show 026.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 26

aemoo28

Just hit 4,000 miles total on my 08 CS after the long ride to Yakima for the Pony Trails for this year's Roundup day 2. I must admit the 68 is getting all the attention while the 08 sits in the garage lookin pretty.

mechanicalguy48

Well see its just your opinion that the 08 looks pretty and the 68 doesnt. To me I love the vintage mustangs. The newer ones all look the same to me ,,,, like stamped out with a cookie cutter. I mean not bad ,,,, but just dont have the cache of the old ones. Put miles on that 08 cookie Amy ,,,,, it will never be as cool as the 68 ,,,,,lol.

aemoo28

No I meant the 08 has nothin to do but sit all alone in the garage lookin pretty. Of course the 68 is hardly in the garage because I'm driving her all over town! I admit the 68 is more fun to drive than the 08. Mountlake Terrace Wa Parade for the 68 this Friday if the exhaust leak is fixed by then. Keeping fingers crossed!

Sorry JB for hijaking your thread- how many miles do you have so far with that Super CS?

galic73

My cs was 1 year old 4th of july weekend , and i have a total of about 1100 miles on the odo. I do love driveing it , but i have a company car for a daily driver so the mustang only comes out of the garage on nice days and for shows.

mustangj

My 07 CS will be two years old in about 2 weeks, has a little over 9K on the odometer. It's a great car, I love to drive it, but it only comes out on nice days and show days.

OP
OP
J

J.Bart

so if i said i had over 27000 miles, you'd say i have been having alot of fun??

hotrodgrany

Since I bought my 07 in September of 06, I have put right at 10,940 miles and not many of them are to work, but mostly for pleasure.

bztz4m

On my '07 GT/CS it is my daily driver and after 32 months I have 26,210 miles.

Mine is a daily driver too. 2 years old this month with 26k and I still look forward to driving her every day :)

OP
OP
J

J.Bart

well now i'm not feeling so bad, they sure are fun to drive!!!!!