• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

HCS registry window decals

66 Dearborn HCS

Any HCS owners out there interested in having one designed for us? Mr. T? Are you out there? Would this be something do-able? How many guaranteed orders would it take to make this happen? Has anybody looked into this previously? ???

hcsstang

::)I agree with you 100 percent, but it shouldn't have the year on them. I think that's leaving out the 66 and the 67 models ???.

OP
OP

66 Dearborn HCS

[quote author=hcsstang link=board=1;threadid=675;start=0#msg3633 date=1068517961]
::)I agree with you 100 percent, but it shouldn't have the year on them. I think that's leaving out the 66 and the 67 models ???.
[/quote]

I was thinking of a circular decal with the badge in the center, but instead of having any year underneath the words "High Country Special" It would say "Registry Member", or something like that. And then have the years around the outside.

OP
OP

66 Dearborn HCS

Talked to Bob Teets last weekend, I kinda sketched out my idea for a window decal at his place. We just need to be sure people are really interested in this kinda thing or else it's just not worth doing. It would be money out of our pockets wasted if nobody will go for it.