• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

GT/CS dash, steering emblems

Doug

Help me understand -

I don't see the importance or value in these. They did not come on the cars or even from Ford.

Thanks - Doug

Highlander

I think they're kinda special. Even though they're not OEM, Someone went to great lengths to have them made, in recognition to these cars, and available to other enthusiasts, of the breed.

J.R.

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Help me understand -

I don't see the importance or value in these. They did not come on the cars or even from Ford.
True, but neither did the Registry books and they sell for a lot. Just like the Registries these were limited production, put out by Paul years ago, and there just aren't many still out there. You hardly ever see them go for sale.

I wouldn't put them on my car (partially because it's an HCS:wink:), but would like a set in my GT/CS "stuff" collection.