• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Back to Top link?

BroadwayBlue

Jon,

Any chance of adding a "Back to Top" link or "New Posts" link at the bottom of the page?
It would help in not having to scroll all the way back to the top while reading threads.
Just curious!
Thanks!
Rich

Mustanglvr

OMG, I was thinking of suggesting that last night! It would be nice to have a "new posts" link on the main site page too. Also, whats going to happen with the old gallery?

admin

Staff member
Administrator
The "back to top" link is there already.:smile: Look all the way down in the lower right for a link called "Top"

I'll look at adding the "new posts" link on the home page.

Yeah, the old Gallery will stay, at least for now. The new one doesn't quite do what I wanted it to, so I'm still on the lookout for something better.

Mustanglvr

admin said:
The "back to top" link is there already.:smile: Look all the way down in the lower right for a link called "Top"

I'll look at adding the "new posts" link on the home page.

Yeah, the old Gallery will stay, at least for now. The new one doesn't quite do what I wanted it to, so I'm still on the lookout for something better.

I found the "TOP" link, its in the very bottom right corner. I never scroll down that far I guess.

admin

Staff member
Administrator
You can "roll up" or minimize some of the stuff down there if it helps. Click on the
collapse_thead.gif
icon next to "Posting Rules" and the [close] tag in the upper right of "Similar Threads" and/or "Quick Reply"

OP
OP
BroadwayBlue

BroadwayBlue

admin said:
You can "roll up" or minimize some of the stuff down there if it helps. Click on the
collapse_thead.gif
icon next to "Posting Rules" and the [close] tag in the upper right of "Similar Threads" and/or "Quick Reply"

Cool! Learn something new everyday! Thanks Jon!

That helped a lot Jon, Thanks!! Now I can post faster!! (is that a good thing?)