• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. Going to the Petersen Automotive Museum, LA

admin

Staff member
Administrator
One of my Christmas presents this year is tickets to the "vault" tour at the Petersen Museum, so I'm going this week. As often as I've been to LA I've somehow managed to miss this museum, so I'm pretty excited to check it out with my boys.

I can't take photos of "the vault" portion of the tour, but will try to post photos of the rest.

Anyone have a favorite car that's displayed there? Or are the exhibits constantly revolving?

clubpro

Jon,

Every time that I've been there the displays were different, but it is well worth the time. I've been there 3 times and would go another 3 times if I could. You will love it!

Cheers,

Ron

whodat

I went there in 2009 to of all things look at a GT/CS. That was before I knew about this site. Someone could've saved me thousands of dollars to look at it for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk