• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

'68 GT 390 4-Speed Convertible on eBay

68gt390

Here's some numbers that should make your heart race:

1968 GT 390 Conv - Total Built: 676
C-6 Auto: 585
4 Speed: 91

To say the least that is one rare GT 390 and if in decent shape worth pretty good money.

Don

68gt390

From the looks of it the only thing that is missing is A/C and center console. It has all the other bells and whistles.

Don

68gt390

Mustanglvr said:
So which one of you is gonna bid on it? Jason? Don?

Not me, I don't have the room. Besides, 2 Mustangs is about all I can handle.
It would be a nice addition though. :icon_lol:

Don

Mustanglvr

I think buying rare optioned cars like these is going to be quite the investment. I would buy it in a heartbeat if I had the funds.

6t8-390gt

I think the guy bumped his head with his Buy it Now price. Nice car, nice options but 45K in my book was way too much. The car was not the original color, needed floor pan patches. Overall it was a nice driver, but over priced.

Just my .02

kr 500

GT 390 convertible

FYI, I am the guy that looked at this car, it needs everything! It is rusted front to back,and shock towers are torn,has been hit in front at one time. Passinger door jamed into rear quarter, car is twisted to the right. Somebody sprayed bed liner on engine compartment to try and hide all the rust and damage. Transmission is locked in gear, and won't idel. Looks good in pictures, But beware rust is rolling out of car like sand. Patched togeather all over and lots of bondo.

390cs68rcode

somebody posted on the VMF that he looked at the car and it has been hit pretty hard in the front and back. has a poor job of covering the accident. they used undercoating in the engine compartment to hide the damage. I am the high bidder up to $21,500. This is BEFORE I heard of the damage. I would not pay 15k for it now.

6t8-390gt

I had him email some additional photos of the undercarriage the first time it was listed and clearly saw some rust issues. Anyone who is interested needs to know it needs a complete resto. It appears the guy is being honest with his updates.